GilsonLaan van 's Gravenmade 80
2495 AJ Den Haag
Phone: +31 70 307 36 36
Fax: +31 70 307 36 39
Gilson is a family-owned global manufacturer of sample management and purification solutions for the life sciences industry. We help researchers advance the pace of discovery by creating easy-to-use lab devices that improve reproducibility and traceability. Since 1957, we’ve been developing innovative products, such as the first continuously adjustable-volume pipette, PIPETMAN®. By partnering closely with the scientific community, we have advanced our portfolio offerings, adding automated pipetting systems and chromatography instruments, plus intuitive software management capabilities. Backed by worldwide R&D, service, and support, Gilson strives to enable verifiable science and to make lab life easier for our customers.
- Systems and modules for HPLC (preparation, analytical), injectors and fraction collectors
- Automated Solid Phase Extraction (GX 271 Aspec™, GX 274 Aspec™)
- Automated liquid handling systems (Gilson automation systems and Workstation products)
- Pipettes & accessories (Pipetman®, Pipetman® Classic, Pipetman® G, Pipetman L®, Pipetman® M & Trackman Connected, Microman®, Distriman®, Repetman®, Diamond® Tips, Benchtop Products
Gilson International BV provides sales, service, calibration, diagnosis and support for its instruments and all brands pipettes in the Benelux.
Brands and manufacturers
Products and services
- Analytical and optical devices
- General lab equipment (incubators, ovens, high temp. ovens, freezers, stirrers, milling- and sieving equipment, dosing, pumps, shake and stirrer equipment, heat and cooling equipment, centrifuges, measuring devices, filtration)
- Glassware and consumables
- Labautomation/Lab robotics/ Sample prep automation