This website is the property of Laborama vzw-asbl
Registered office address: Researchdreef 12, B-1070 Anderlecht Belgium
Telephone: +32 (0)470 57 51 24
Company number: VAT BE0410.817.863
Supervisory authority: (when your activity is subject to a licensing regime)
By accessing and using the website, you expressly agree to the following general terms and conditions.
I. Intellectual property rights
The contents of this site, including trademarks, logos, drawings, data, product or company names, texts, images, etc. are protected by intellectual rights and belong to Laborama vzw-asbl or entitled third parties.
II. Limitation of liability
The information on the website is of a general nature. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be considered as personal, professional or legal advice to the user.
Laborama vzw-asbl makes great efforts so that the information made available is complete, correct, accurate and updated. Despite these efforts, inaccuracies may occur in the information provided.
If the information provided contains inaccuracies or if certain information on or via the site is unavailable, Laborama vzw-asbl will do its utmost to correct this as soon as possible.
However, Laborama vzw-asbl cannot be held liable for direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of the information on this site.
Should you find any inaccuracies in the information provided on this site, please contact the site administrator.
The content of the site (including links) can be adapted, changed or completed at any time without prior notice. Laborama vzw-asbl does not guarantee the proper functioning of the website and can in no way be held liable for any malfunctioning or temporary (un)availability of the website or for any form of damage, direct or indirect, resulting from the access or use of the website.
Under no circumstances can Laborama vzw-asbl be held liable to anyone, directly or indirectly, specifically or otherwise, for damages resulting from the use of this site or any other, especially as a result of links or hyperlinks, including, without limitation, all losses, work interruptions, damage to programmes or other data on the computer system, hardware, software or other of the user.
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites or pages of third parties, or refer to them indirectly. The placing of links to these websites or pages in no way implies an implicit approval of their contents.
Laborama vzw-asbl expressly declares that it has no control over the content or other characteristics of these websites and cannot, under any circumstances, be held liable for their content or characteristics or for any other form of damage resulting from their use.
III. Applicable law and competent courts
Belgian law applies to this site. In case of a dispute, only the courts of the district of Brussels are competent.
IV. The use of "cookies"
During a visit to the site, "cookies" may be placed on your computer's hard drive. A cookie is a text file placed by a website's server in your computer's browser or on your mobile device when you consult a website. Cookies cannot be used to identify individuals, a cookie can only identify a machine.
This website uses both "First party cookies" and "Third party cookies".
You can set your internet browser so that cookies are not accepted, that you receive a warning when a cookie is installed or that the cookies are subsequently deleted from your hard disk. You can do this via your browser settings (via the help function). Please note that certain graphical elements may not appear correctly, or that you will not be able to use certain applications.
V. Google analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" (text files placed on Your computer) to help the website analyse how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about Your use of the website (including Your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
Google uses this information to track how you use the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally required to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google's behalf.
However, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this website. By using this website, you consent to the processing of information by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
This policy does not apply to data of legal entities.
FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We process your data:
- For the organisation of our events based on the need to take pre-contractual measures (recording order, etc.) and/or based on the execution of the agreement with you (invoicing, collection, etc.) when you register as a visitor or exhibitor for one of our events.
- For sending newsletters based on your consent when you subscribe to our newsletters or based on our legitimate interest. Our legitimate interest is to keep you further informed about our activities and operations if you have shown interest in our activities.
- For compiling and sending a list of registered visitors to exhibitors of a specific Laborama event. Our legitimate interest is to provide exhibitors with a list of visitors who registered for the event in order to promote business relations.
- To answer your question, message or request. This is done at your request in order to take pre-contractual measures to answer or help you.
- In the context of complaint handling and dispute management. This is done on the basis of our legitimate interest to deal with a complaint or dispute and to safeguard our rights and interests.
WHO RECEIVES YOUR DATA?
We may transfer your data to the following categories of recipients
- subcontractors working on our behalf and on our behalf (processors)
- exhibitors at or of our activities
- judicial, police or administrative authorities if required by law or circumstance
- professional advisers (lawyers, consultants etc.) if the circumstances would require it (e.g. in the context of a dispute)
We use processors located outside the European Economic Area. For this, we provide appropriate safeguards through standard data protection provisions or other appropriate safeguards, such as a European Union adequacy decision. You can always request inspection of the appropriate safeguards Laborama has provided.[NF1]
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We retain your personal data for up to 10 years after our last interaction with you (e.g. end date of contract, sending newsletter, answering question, etc.). Please note that you can always withdraw your consent and also unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
To the extent provided by law, you can exercise the following rights:
- you always have a right to inspect your personal data. This allows you to check what personal data we process about you.
- You have the right to correct your personal data at any time. This allows you to correct or supplement any incorrect or incomplete personal data we process about you.
- You have a right to erasure of your personal data. This allows you to permanently delete personal data that we process about you.
- You have a right to restrict the processing of personal data relating to you. This allows you to freeze the use of your personal data by us without deleting them.
- You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data. This allows you to oppose the further processing of your personal data.
- You always have the right to withdraw your consent when the processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of your consent.
- You always have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to data portability. This allows you to transfer, copy or forward personal data smoothly from one controller to another. This right can only be exercised when the processing is based on your consent or on an agreement with you.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at info@Laborama.be.
You can also always lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the place where you live. For Belgium, this is:
Tel +32 2 247 48 00.